Friday, December 30, 2011

A New Year Comes

Lots of changes this year. Left my husband for my transgendered boyfriend, quit my job of nearly 11 years and had one child leave the nest.  It's been a lot of changes for this OCD sufferer who hates change. I am still very scared of the future. I hate the idea of not knowing what I'm doing and I feel that way every time I sit at my new desk.  My old job was becoming unstable as well, and at this point I'm sure the company will close it's doors. The new job may very well have been an excellent move but at this moment it doesn't feel that way.
  I am happier since I separated from my husband. The stress level has dropped drastically. I am blessed to be loved and cared for by such a patient person. I'm not saying that life is perfect, but I can't begin to explain how much better I feel and how lucky I am to have found someone I feel is truly a partner.
  I also look forward to having my second child launch herself and see what the future will bring. I hope both the kids will be safe, successful and happy, but much like a mother bird there isn't much else I can do for them.
  So, I will celebrate tomorrow night and like the rest of the world I will hope that 2012 will be a happy new year. Peace and go green, the polar bears are depending on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment