Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jan 22,2012

Well this weekend could have gone better.  My car had a minor problem which turned into a major headache. Hopefully it will be fixed by Tuesday. I still have to go find a rim to get a spare in the car. The Penguins won all three games this weekend which was awesome and I got a Theissy poo poo bobble head for my Pens shelf. I've been watching TV most of the day trying to get past the issues I caused myself by not taking care of my diabetes properly yesterday. The joys of diabetes compounded with IBS..you just can't imagine. What I eat is almost always good for one disease and bad for the other. Half the time I wish they could put me on an IV and I could skip eating all together. Which brings me back to the TV. I'm watching a TLC show called freaky eaters. It's about people who do strange things like eat only french fries, or put tartar sauce or maple syrup on everything. It always comes down to a mental issue. Food is such a terrible problem to deal with for one reason I've said before...you can live without everything else you get addicted to..you can't live without food. It's a matter of management and so many people, including me don't have the skills. The people who try to help don't really understand, or at least the people I've come across don't. It's a one day at a time. This weekend was rough but I'm hoping for better days soon. First time flying solo on the new job tomorrow. GULP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment