Friday, February 10, 2012

Blood Sugar

Last Sunday I had another breathing issue so I went to urgent care and had a nebulizer treatment and my blood sugar taken.  My sugar was 219. Today I saw my regular Dr. who said he felt that the meds I was given for the diabetes weren't necessary but he did prescribe a glucose meter. I took my readings twice today and they have been pretty normal. So I think I am still doing well. I just have to get this breathing thing down so I can get on with trying to lose some weight.  I've been trying that all my life and have failed up to this point.  I'm hoping that my new happier surroundings don't make me more lazy.  I'd love to get under 200lbs before I die.  The poor people who have to carry my body out will get hernias.  Here is hoping once again that I can show a little self control and take care of myself for real this time. Now, off to eat the chocolate covered strawberry my honey got me for Valentine's Day...yes just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment